Yesterday, on November 17, the Verkhovna Rada refused to support bill No. 4313-d: “On Amending the Tax Code of Ukraine and other legislative acts on the postponement of the entry into force of the norms for unshadowing settlements in the field of trade and services, and the liberalization of the use of registrars of settlement transactions by individuals - payers of the single tax”.
The key norm of the document is a one-year deferral (until 2022) of the mandatory requirement for the transfer of the business to the registrars of settlement transactions (RST). The bill says the following:
"From January 1, 2021, to January 1, 2022, registrars of settlement operations and / or software registrars of settlement operations are not used by single taxpayers of the second - fourth groups (individuals - entrepreneurs), whose income during the calendar year does not exceed UAH 1,000,000, regardless of the selected type of activity, except those that carry out:
• sale of goods (services) via the Internet;
• sale of technically complex household goods subject to warranty repair;
• sale of medicines, medical devices and provision of paid services in the field of health care;
• sale of jewelry and household products made of precious metals, precious stones, precious stones of organogenic formation and semi-precious stones;
• retail sale of second-hand goods in stores (Classifier of economic activities group 47.79);
• activities of restaurants, cafes, fast food restaurants, if such activities are other than those specified in paragraph 11 of Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On the use of registrars of settlement transactions in the field of trade, catering, and services";
• activities of travel agencies, tour operators;
• activities of hotels and similar temporary accommodation (Classifier of economic activities group 55.10);
• sale of textiles (except for cash sales in the markets), parts and accessories for motor vehicles in accordance with the list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The document was not adopted despite the fact that during the revision of the norms, the proposals and comments of the People's Deputies, received by the Committee for the liberalization of the use of registrars of settlement transactions by individuals - single tax payers, were taken into account.
The results of voting on Bill No. 4313-d were as follows:
• for - 17 deputies;
• against - 228;
• abstained - 79;
• did not vote - 38.
MP Aleksandr Dubinsky in his commentary after the vote criticized his colleagues:
"All the actions of the Verkhovna Rada and the actions of the Servant of the People faction, 100 of whom did not vote for the postponement of the RST for a year, two weeks ago, actions against the Sole Proprietor - all of these justify the actions of the people who are protesting today."
The politician believes that if this approach of the deputies continues to be demonstrated, then the parliament's war with its own people will become obvious. Then a week later, when the scheduled meeting of the Parliament will take place, it will simply be taken by the storm.
The current actions of the Parliament and the Servant of the People faction, those hundred deputies who did not vote for the postponement of the RST, are directed against the Sole Proprietor, Dubinsky stresses.
They want to strangle small business, squeeze the last money out of it into the budget. Instead of fighting the theft, which takes place under the leadership of the State Tax Service and their henchmen. Due to their actions, the loss of VAT as a result of manipulations is at least UAH 2 billion per month.
Andrey Pshenichnyi for dubinsky.pro